The MIND Multiple Sclerosis Center was founded in 1999 by Dr. Howard Rossman and is one of the largest private comprehensive MS centers in the country; caring for over 2500 MS per year.
In an effort to improve outcomes and our patient’s quality of life, MIND is one of the few comprehensive private neurological facilities in the country dedicated to the betterment of our patients through the use of onsite, cutting edge neuro-diagnostic technology, neuro-imaging, infusion services, medical education, and research. Patients, therefore, have the luxury of completing all testing and evaluations in a single visit.
What to Expect
MIND’s MS center offers a multidisciplinary approach; providing patients the ability to comprehensively address all their needs including:
1. 16 Chair Infusion Center Delivering the Latest in Infusion Therapies
2. Access to all Approved MS Therapeutics
3. State of the Art Imaging Services (1.5T & 3.0T MRIs/OCT)
4. MS Certified Nursing Care (MSCN)
5. Clinical Research
7. Spasticity Management (including Botox, Medications, Physical Therapy Evaluations, Baclofen Pump)
8. Utilization of Neuropsychology for Evaluation of Cognition
9. Patient Reported Outcome Assessments