The MS Center.
The Multiple Sclerosis Center at MIND is recognized globally as a trendsetter in MS patient care and research.
Operated by some of the nation’s top specialists and researchers and outfitted with the newest technologies and resources for the diagnosis, treatment and management of Multiple Sclerosis, the MIND MS Center has provided more than 2,500 patients with a “home” for their care – in a comfortable and friendly environment, surrounded by compassionate, highly trained staff actively working to improve each person’s quality of life.
The MS Center provides:
- A 16-chair infusion suite dedicated to the administration of intravenous therapies for MS.
- A research staff involved in cutting-edge international clinical trials for new MS therapies.
- A full range of neurodiagnostic services including MRI, OCT, X-Ray, EEG, EMG and Evoked Potentials.
For More Information
While we are unable to give medical advice over the phone, MS Center staff is happy to give you more information about our facility and services. Please call (248) 553-0010 to talk with someone directly about how we can help you treat and manage your Multiple Sclerosis.
For immediate information about this condition, please visit the sites listed below.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s vision is a world free of MS. The Society funds research, drives change through advocacy and provides services that help people with MS and their families move forward.
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America is a leading resource for the MS community by providing vital services and support.
- Founded in 1999 by Dr. Howard and Sonda Rossman, the MS Center is dedicated to the care and enhancement of lives of those affected by MS.
- M.I.N.D. is a member of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, which provides our elite physicians and staff a forum in which to share, collaborate, exchange ideas and grow as health care providers.