The MIND Multiple Sclerosis Center was founded in 1999 by Dr. Howard Rossman and is one of the largest private comprehensive MS centers in the country; caring for over 2500 MS patients per year.
In an effort to improve outcomes and our patient’s quality of life, MIND is one of the few comprehensive private neurological facilities in the country dedicated to the betterment of our patients through the use of onsite, cutting edge neuro-diagnostic technology, neuro-imaging, infusion services, medical education, and research. Patients, therefore, have the luxury of completing all testing and evaluations in a single visit.
What to Expect
MIND’s MS center offers a multidisciplinary approach; providing patients the ability to comprehensively address all their needs including:
1. Three Infusion Centers Delivering the Latest in Infusion Therapies
2. Access to all Approved MS Therapeutics
3. State of the Art Imaging Services (1.5T & 3.0T MRIs/OCT)
4. MS Certified Nursing Care (MSCN)
5. Clinical Research
7. Spasticity Management (including Botox, Medications, Physical Therapy Evaluations, Baclofen Pump)
8. Utilization of Neuropsychology for Evaluation of Cognition
9. Patient Reported Outcome Assessments
How to Schedule Your Infusion
We have MS Certified Registered Nurses available to assist you with your Infusion regimen. Call 248-553-0010 ext. 431 to speak directly to scheduling and find an infusion time near you.
MIND now accepts referrals, the ability for your physician to send you to any of our locations for infusion therapy. If you are in need of an infusion center because your insurance is mandating a non hospital based facility, MIND is the place for you. It is recommended your first infusion occur at our Farmington Hills location. After we meet you and discuss your physician’s regimen, you can schedule your next infusion at any location. Have your physician fill out the order below for your MS therapy: